Church Alliance for Substance Abuse and Violence Prevention
The primary mission of the Church Alliance for Substance Abuse and Violence Prevention is to help reduce the negative effects of alcohol, other drugs and violence in Toledo Ohio’s central city and in communities throughout Lucas County.
The purpose of the Church Alliance for Substance Abuse and Violence Prevention is to promote a healthy and holistic way of life that includes the mind, body and spirit for families and individuals.
- The Church Alliance consists of a large number of African American and other churches in the greater Toledo, Ohio area.
- The Church Alliance receives ongoing, updates regarding drug use trends and warnings in Lucas County.
- The Church Alliance members receive a brochure rack, brochures, Bible book marks, a framed membership certificate, and other items that can be distributed to congregation members.
- The Church Alliance offers information and trainings to congregation members to provide assistance geared to help youth and adult church sponsored activities prevent substance abuse, violence and problems related to these issues.
- The Church Alliance participates and assists in the implementation of a collaborative city-wide education and awareness campaign targeting substance abuse and violence.
- The Church Alliance members receive all of the information, literature, trainings and distributable materials free of cost.
2447 Nebraska Avenue
Toledo, Ohio 43607 USA
+1 (419) 255-4444
+1 (419) 531-1596 FAX NO
- Diagnostic Assessments
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Treatment
- Outpatient Treatment
- Group and Individual Counseling
- Medication Assisted Treatment
- Telehealth for Clients
- Case Management
- Women’s Recovery Housing
- Gender Specific and Culturally Competent Services
- Re-entry Services for Adult Males
- Recovery Videos (On Demand) presented by Cleveland UMADAOP
© Copyright 2021 UMADAOP Lucas County